The Science of Cool™
Designed to provide the highest level of recovery and protection, the HydroActive Max Full Body Recovery Cooling Towel provides full-body coverage and an oversized hood to cool you down quickly when training or participating in team sports in the heat. This item also helps protect you from the sun's harmful rays.
The Mission Cooling Towel was originally engineered for elite athletes to help them keep cool and recover fast from high-intensity training or competition. By helping to maintain or return to an optimal core body temperature, it allows the athlete to redirect their energy towards maximizing performance or muscle recovery.When activated, the ultra-breathable fabric cools down to
30 degrees below your average body temperature and provides a cooling effect for up to 2 hours. Just wet, wring and snap to activate the towels proprietary cooling technology. Re-wet and re-snap when the cooling effect wears off as often as necessary to stay cool as long as you need.
The proprietary, patent-pending cooling technology works by absorbing moisture and perspiration into the fabric core where the unique radiator-like fiber construction circulates water molecules and regulates the rate of evaporation to create a prolonged cooling effect.
- The highest coverage item in our HydroActive collection. Features a Large hood and full body length towel for maximum recovery cooling effect
- HYDROACTIVE MAX: 30% GREATER COOLING POWER*. Patent pending, water-activated MAX cooling technology combines with soft, cool-touch fabric to deliver 30% increased cooling effect.
- To activate cooling technology simply SOAK in water, WRING it out and SNAP three times. Cools instantly to 30 degrees below average body temperature and stays cool for up to 2 hours when wet. To reactivate, simply re-soak and re-snap.
- Chemical-free, Reusable & Machine Washable. Our permanent technology is incorporated at the fiber level and will never wash out.
- UPF 50 protection against the harmful rays of the sun.